The school has an exciting maternity leave/secondment opportunity that would appeal to aspirational leaders who wish to experience working within Leadership Level as part of their progression into Headship. To find out more about this unique opportunity please contact the school to make an appointment to visit the school or to speak with the Headteacher and/or current post-holder for more details. The current post-holder is due to go on leave during May, therefore the post is available to start from then or as soon as thereafter, but is open for a September start.
Our school can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to make a real difference in the lives of children
- A supportive school community
- A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with a talented and dedicated staff team.
The successful candidates will need to have:
- Successful middle/senior leadership experience
- Track record of outstanding impact in current role
- Experience of successfully leading and managing a team of people to markedly improve pupil outcomes
- Experience of working in partnership with external agencies
- A passion for teaching and investing in the development of the profession
- Fantastic resilience with a real ‘can do attitude’
- A wiliness to go over and above ‘the call of duty’
- Strong evidence of professional development
- A great sense of humour.
The Devonshire Hill Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to Devonshire Hill are warmly encouraged and can be organised by contacting the School on 020 8808 2053 or by emailing email@example.com.
Please visit www.devonshirehill.com/vacancies for an application pack.
Closing date: Friday 18th May (noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 21st May 2018
Start date: Post available from May, but open for a September start.