We wish to appoint an innovative and highly motivated person to lead and manage the Communications Learning School.
The Communications Learning School comprises English, Film Studies and Modern Foreign Languages with all subjects taught to A-Level. Applicants are invited from any of these subject disciplines.
The successful candidate will be a member of the School Leadership and Management Team and will contribute to the strategic and operational management of the School. They will have taught for at least five years and will have experience of leadership at departmental or whole school level. Above all, they will have a clear and exciting vision for Communications.
Highfields is a successful and heavily over-subscribed School situated on the pleasant west boundary of Wolverhampton.
- A vibrant and exciting comprehensive school which is culturally and ethnically diverse
- A broad, balanced and engaging curriculum
- Excellent examination results which are significantly above national in all subjects
- Outstanding student progress
- Well-behaved students who are eager to learn
- Supportive parents who want the best for their children
- A large Sixth Form offering the opportunity to teach A Level
- Modern and stimulating teaching facilities
- Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
Should you wish to visit us before applying please email Mrs Jane Fisher (Senior Deputy Headteacher) at Jfisher@hswv.co.uk
Highfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 2 very good references
Closing date: Monday 2nd March 2020 at 9am
Please visit our website at www.hswv.co.uk to find out more about our school