Governors are looking to appoint an experienced and talented teacher to our Senior Leadership Team, someone with a commitment to achieving excellence in delivering our curriculum to our students. This is a key role at the school, requiring an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate to work collaboratively with other school leaders in leading and developing the Sixth Form at Little Heath School.
The person we are seeking will:
- play a full leadership role at the school;
- have the vision to secure continued improvement in standards of student achievement at Key Stage 5;
- be an innovative and inspirational classroom practitioner;
- be able to demonstrate leadership skills & a proven track record of inspiring and motivating students and staff;
- have an excellent understanding of current developments in pedagogy & curriculum design.
Little Heath School is a highly successful comprehensive school (1650 on roll, including 360 in the Sixth Form) situated in a pleasant semi-rural setting to the west of Reading, with good access to road and rail links. As a school, we pride ourselves on our strong Professional Development programme, believing that teachers need to be able to develop their own practice collaboratively with others.
For an application form and information pack please contact Emma Tedstone at Little Heath School on 0118 9427337 or firstname.lastname@example.org Please address supporting letter of application to the Headteacher.
Closing date: Monday 3 February 2020
Interviews will be held: Tuesday 11 February 2020
Little Heath School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Little Heath School Governing Body is an equal opportunities employer. Appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks and the successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at www.homeoffice.gov.uk