Assistant Headteacher including co-ordination of PSHE, London

Closing date:

St Angela's Ursuline SchoolLondon

Date posted:
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: L12 (12-14) (Inner London)
Contract term: Permanent

We are seeking to appoint a committed and energetic individual with the skills to join our outstanding senior leadership team and help further our school to its next level of excellence. St Angela’s is a Catholic Secondary Girls’ School serving an 11–18 student body of approximately 1300 students with a coeducational sixth form.

Building on the outstanding work and support of our senior leadership team you will have: 

  • A proven track record of excellent teaching 
  • Excellent leadership and teamworking skills 
  • The ability to think creatively and put into action leading edge plans to further teaching and learning in St Angela’s 
  • The energy to continue our outstanding work and the passion to see every individual achieve their potential 
  • The ability to line manage others with rigour and compassion 
  • The ability to continue to nurture the Ursuline ethos of Serviam

Please contact Miss Caroline Brown for an application form: St Angela’s Ursuline School, St George’s Road, Forest Gate, London E7 8HU, 

Tel: 020 8472 6022 



Closing date: 23rd March 2018

Interview date: w/b 16th April 2018

Job location

More about St Angela's Ursuline School
Type: Mainstream School
Phase: Secondary with sixth form
Funding status: State - Voluntary Aided
Gender: Girls
Age Range: 11 - 18 years
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: St. George's Road, Forest Gate, London, E7 8HU, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 208 4726022
employer gallery photo 0
employer gallery photo 1
employer gallery photo 2
employer gallery photo 3
employer gallery photo 4
employer gallery photo 5
employer gallery photo 6
employer gallery photo 7
employer gallery photo 8
employer gallery photo 9

St Angela's Ursuline School is a voluntary aided school based in Newham in London for girls aged 11-18. It is a Roman Catholic school.

The school was built in 1862 by the sisters of the Ursuline order, inspired by the vision of their founder and the ...