The Kensington Primary AcademyKensington and Chelsea
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: Spring term 2021 or earlier
Suitable for NQTs: No
We have created a candidate information pack for this important role, please see the attachment below.
The Assistant Headteacher works alongside the Executive Headteacher and Head of School as part of the senior leadership team.
You will report to the Heads of Schools and our Executive Headteacher who oversees all three primaries.
The role is based at Kensington Primary Academy, West London.
Time Commitment: Full time.
Start Date: Summer Term 2021 or earlier
We would like you to:
- Have experience as a middle leader with responsibility of a subject or phase
- Share our passion for a knowledge-based curriculum
- Have a proven track record of supporting staff development
- Have experience of working with children with SEND
- Have experience of curriculum development
- Be able to work in a creative way, demonstrating a record of consistently delivering good/outstanding lessons
- Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires your pupils and colleagues
- Have an impressive record of impact as a leader
- Be experienced in using assessment and data to drive progress
- Be passionate about shaping all areas of the school
- Have the highest ambitions for your pupils, the school and yourself
We will offer you:
- A unique opportunity to take up a leadership role in a new and growing group of innovative schools
- The potential for upward career movement
- A supportive working environment within an established multi-academy trust
- An opportunity to help develop and pioneer an exciting new curriculum
- Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from.
Please see our website for more details about the school and for our school application form.
We look forward to hear from you.