Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School is a successful, oversubscribed school with 1789 students on roll including 286 in the Sixth Form. It is situated close to the centres of Sheffield and Chesterfield on the edge of the Peak District National Park. The Governors wish to appoint a colleague with exceptional leadership qualities to this key role in the future development of our school.
We are seeking to appoint a person who:
· has an exceptional track record in Educational Leadership with proven success and demonstrable impact
· is able to think strategically, analytically and creatively with due regard for accountability
· demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement in the development of people and systems in order to raise the achievement and progress of staff and students
· has the personal authority, communication and organisational skills to lead and manage effectively and with impact
· has the vision, imagination and commitment to add to the strengths of our Strategic Leadership Team, to meet the highest professional standards and be a role model for our school.
DHFS is a school that stands out. Our aim is for “Success with Care” and we achieve that as a result of our philosophy of “Commitment Not Compliance”. We are a learning community dedicated to providing an exceptional education for our students as a result of the exceptional skill and dedication of our staff. At DHFS, every person matters.
Please contact us to discuss the post or to arrange to visit the school and meet the Headteacher.
Application packs are available from Stephanie Dunne (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the above address or from the school website. Please apply with a covering letter directly to the school, for the attention of the Headteacher.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Monday 30th April 2018
Interviews to be held: Week Commencing 14th May 2018
Due to this post having access to children and young adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.