We are a successful and happy partnership of three schools looking for an assistant headteacher to be based in one of our schools.
We are particularly seeking someone with an interest or specialism either in inclusive practice or curriculum and assessment.
Why work with us?
- We are a professional, friendly and committed team of leaders, teachers and support staff. We offer a dynamic and exciting environment, with the chance to make a real difference. We offer training, mentoring and CPD for all of our leaders.
- We have children who are shown how to learn from the very start.
- We serve communities that deserve the best.
So if you…
- Are self-reflective and able to get the best out of others
- have a professional outlook and thrives on challenge
- are a highly effective teacher and is ambitious for children, and for making a difference.
- are a skilled communicator, with a proven ability to coach and mentor others from different starting points.
- Understand that different children learn in different ways and has a range of skills to make this happen.
- Enjoy being part of a team and working with others
…….please download our application pack .
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Ms Beverley Shore at Orchard School to arrange this, or for an informal discussion on 020 8985 7785.
Alternatively, to request an application pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018
Interview Date: Monday 26th March 2018
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the disclosure & barring service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk and in the application pack.
All three schools are based in the London Borough of Hackney, close to central London with easy transport links