Following our recent Ofsted Inspection, we have restructured our Leadership team for September 2019 and are looking to appoint a visionary colleague to join us as our new Assistant Head: Maths and Work Related Learning
Building on the solid foundations already in place you will play a vital role as you bring your experience, vision and ambition that will secure rapid and sustainable improvement in: the outcomes in Maths at KS3 and KS4 and the development of a curriculum which enhances life opportunities and ensures that all students have an appropriate pathway, matched to their ability, post 16.
In many ways this is a career enhancing opportunity and we are looking for a colleague, teacher and leader to lead and drive rapid and sustained improvement within a challenging context.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding, awareness and empathy for the needs of pupils in Crewe and how these will be met.
• Strive to be the best and achieve the best for all our school community.
• Work in collaboration with the rest of the Senior Leadership Team to ensure outstanding leadership and management within the school
• Lead by example and be committed to high expectations
• Assist in the day-to-day running of the school
• Maintain a high profile around school
• Lead on delegated areas of responsibility
• Uphold and embed a culture that enables students and staff to excel
• Help to improve the outcomes and progress of all students, including those who are disadvantaged
We actively welcome interest from successful Curriculum Team Leaders as well as those already having impact at Assistant Head level. Resilience and energy to challenge historical weaknesses will be in your enthusiastic nature as you work with us to change our community for the better.
The closing date for applications is 9:00 am on 20th May 2019.
Shortlisting will be completed on the afternoon of 20th May 2019 with interviews beginning 22nd May 2019