We are looking to recruit a committed, enthusiastic and outstanding teacher to join our Senior Leadership Team and lead Mathematics across the school. Fir Tree is an ambitious school which has high standards of achievement for all. The post will be a class teaching role and will include Subject Leadership for Mathematics across the school. This post will not be suitable for a job share position.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and learning
- Has a proven track record in improving mathematics teaching and learning
- Has experience of rigorous and detailed interrogation of performance data
- Has a clear vision for Mathematics and demonstrates a sound understanding of the new Mathematics curriculum
- Will make a positive contribution to our whole school community
Fir Tree School offers excellent provision for its pupils, including students on the Autistic Spectrum (AS) in our AS Unit. Visits to school are most welcome. We look forward to hearing from you. Contact Mrs K Dougal at email@example.com on 01635 42129.
Closing Date: Friday 24 November 2017 – midday
Interviews: Week Commencing 27 November 2017
Fir Tree School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure Procedures.