Required for Easter 2021
Leadership scale 11 to 15
NOR: 840 + 120 p/t Nursery
Hartley Primary School is a unique and diverse learning community that strives to provide the best possible support in enabling pupils to achieve their best. We are keen to welcome talented new teaching staff who are committed to providing the very best outcomes for our school community.
Why work with us?
- We have enthusiastic students who are eager and willing to learn
- We are a supportive and committed team of leaders, teachers and support staff
- We are committed to your continued professional development
- We offer opportunities to work with colleagues beyond our school
So if you ….
- are able to get the best out of others
- have a reflective outlook
- are a highly effective teacher and is ambitious for children, and for making a difference.
- are a skilled communicator, with a proven ability to coach and mentor others from different starting points.
- enjoy being part of a team and working with others
We are able to be flexible in response to interest and skillset regarding area of responsibility however in the first instance the successful candidate would have the responsibility of leading the EYFS. Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - please give us a call to arrange a virtual informal meeting.
Closing date: Noon Wednesday 20th January
Assessment Centre and Interviews: Friday 5th February
Appointment to begin Summer Term 2021
A package of employee benefits, including discounted cinema tickets, groceries and high street shopping through Perkbox as well as medical support such as counselling and physiotherapy through SAS.
The Learning in Harmony Trust and Hartley Primary School are totally committed to the safeguarding of all its pupils and current employees. References will be obtained before interview and the successful applicant will be DBS checked.
Hartley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Hartley Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years