Assistant Headteacher (L13 - 17)
Required for September 2020, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and ambitious Assistant Headteacher who is aspiring to Deputy Headship with :
- a track record of raising standards in teaching, learning and student achievement
- excellent communication skills
- the credibility of being an outstanding teacher and a proven record for raising achievement
Responsibilities include: Teaching and Learning, CPD, teacher training, coaching, performance management, quality assurance, and line management of two faculty areas.
Trinity High School strives for excellence for all and was judged as a Good school in all categories by Ofsted in October 2018, commenting that “the students are a real asset of the school”.
- Popular high school with 250 students in each year group (years 9 - 11)
- Sixth Form of 220
- A dynamic school which runs outreach CPD for other schools
- TEEP ambassador school
- PiXL Club School
By joining Trinity High School and sharing our vision, you will have the advantage of:
- Joining a highly committed, professional and dedicated team of staff determined to provide Excellence for All
- Excellent support packages for new staff, including TEEP level 1 training for all new staff
- Outstanding opportunities for CPD and further study
- Staff Wellbeing package
- An outstanding and thriving extra-curricular programme for all including Bronze, Silver and Gold DofE
- Great connections and relationships with Pyramid Schools – including first and middle school children visiting Trinity for lessons in a variety of subjects and competing in sporting activities
- A commitment to ‘Learning Outside the Classroom’ with trips to Barcelona, France, India, Auschwitz and CERN, skills days at local universities, arts trip to theatres, museums and cathedrals, and many other trips and events throughout the year
This is a very exciting time to join Trinity as we have established a multi academy trust with two of our partner schools. Trinity is part of a successful three tier system and we hope that our MAT will further strengthen and enhance the opportunity for students and staff in all the partner schools.
Previous post-holders have gone on to other senior posts, including headship.
There will be opportunities to view the school and meet the team on Monday 10th February (09.00 - 11.00) or Thursday 13th February (09.00 - 11.00)
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020 - 12.00noon
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 9th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to all necessary checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Full application details are provided below. Please note we are only able to accept applications via the TES website.