Salary: Leadership Scale L13-17 – (£56,721-£62,570)
Full Time, Permanent
Start date: January 2022
We are seeking to appoint a highly strategic and dedicated professional, committed to continuous school improvement, someone who can influence change to make a real difference to our students. They will also be responsible for safeguarding, as the Designated Safeguarding Lead for the academy.
The successful candidate will be an experienced school leader who is looking to enhance their experiences:
• Is committed to setting high expectations and standards for all;
• Is unrelentingly ambitious for the academy, its staff and students;
• Has the ability to lead, manage and inspire both students and staff;
• Can manage long-term objectives whilst dealing effectively with fast moving day to day priorities;
• Has vision, enthusiasm and works effectively within a team as a leader.
Fairfax is an academy with traditional values, and an ethos built around hard work, high expectations and opportunity. Our aim is to ensure that our students leave the Academy prepared to succeed in the next stages of their careers, education and training.
We believe that every child should leave high school proud of the young adult they have become, and that every youngster attending Fairfax deserves the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere where high expectation meet endless possibilities.
Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
To apply, please complete the online application form.
To arrange a visit/conversation, please contact the school on 0121 378 1288 or by email email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 6th October, 9.00am
Interview date: Wednesday 13th October & Thursday 14th October
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
From the moment you enter the gates of Fairfax Academy, you realise what a unique school this is; one that succeeds academically, through its excellent examination results, but also one that develops students through its traditional values, eth...