Do you want to work in a vibrant, welcoming and successful school, as part of our dynamic and successful SLT Teaching & Learning Team? Are you ambitious, innovative and dedicated? If so, then you might be just the right person for us.
You would be responsible for leading and managing the Science department and the strategic leadership of some whole school developments, which would be negotiated with you once appointed. As an Assistant Head Teacher, you will have the initiative and drive to develop the Science department as part of the overall school improvement plan.
We are looking for the right person; age and experience are less important than your vision, ideas and passion!
Why apply for this job at Southgate School?
- We are a member of Middlesex Learning Trust alongside The Compton School, another outstanding school with a national profile. Together we are leading edge in our approach to ensuring excellence for all.
- We are consistently the most over-subscribed school in Enfield
- Work with an experienced Headteacher who is a NLE
- You will belong to a Senior Leadership Team that has a range of experience and ages on it, a team that is hard working, determined to succeed and yet not without a sense of humour
- You will work in a school that has exceptional students from all walks of life and staff who truly care about the impact of their work.
- You will be joining a school that is buzzing with life, energy and opportunities for your own continued professional development.
We are a mixed comprehensive school (1500+ on roll including the Sixth Form) and we are a truly comprehensive school dedicated to academic achievement and very high standards.
An application form can be downloaded from the school website and should be submitted to the Headteacher’s PA/Office Manager Mrs Jane Theobald by Midday on Monday 24th February 2020 by email to email@example.com
Interviews will be held on Thursday 27th and Friday 28th February 2020
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all workers and employees in Enfield are expected to share this commitment.