Outstanding Assistant Headteacher - Secondary
Kings’ is a leader in outstanding, private, progressive, English Curriculum education in the UAE.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and dynamic leader to join our successful team from September 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding educational professional who has ambition and vision to join our highly successful premium school.
The successful candidate will work with the Principal and the Senior Leadership Team to provide vision, leadership and direction for the Secondary School. Along with other senior leaders, the Assistant Headteacher will be responsible for evaluating the school’s performance to identify the priorities for continuous improvement and raising standards in the pursuit of excellence; developing impactful policies and practices and ensuring all resources are efficiently and effectively used to achieve the school’s aims and objectives. The Assistant Headteacher will contribute significantly to the fostering of a dynamic and innovative learning environment which achieves the ‘best by every child’.
We are looking for:
- Experience of working at Senior leadership level in a successful school that follows the UK National Curriculum at KS3, IGCSE / GCSE at KS4 and A Levels at KS5.
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching at all levels and at the 11-18 age range.
- Evidence of implementation of whole school initiatives that have had a significant positive impact on attainment or progress.
- Drive and enthusiasm to inspire, nurture and empower teachers in pursuit of excellence.
- High expectations that motivate, support and challenge teachers and students alike.
- An unrelenting focus to maximise student attainment, progress and achievement.
- A confident and impressive communicator who can lead an effective team, is respected by all stakeholders, and has the capacity to inspire great learning and world-class outcomes.
- Excellent organisational skills, immense personal integrity and dynamic.
The Assistant Headteacher should hold a relevant degree, a PGCE or equivalent and have at least 4 years’ experience in a senior leadership position.
A competitive leadership remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including a competitive tax free salary, furnished accommodation, medical insurance, visa costs, annual flight allowance and school fee discounts for up to two dependants.
To apply for this role, please complete a Kings’ Application Form and send a letter of application and full CV to email@example.com
Closing Date - 16th December 2016