Join Our Outstanding Catholic School
Required from 1st January 2020
Assistant Headteacher SENCo
(Salary L1 - L5 £41,065 - £45,319)
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, high performing Assistant Headteacher SENCo to lead and manage our provision for Special Educational Needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our outstanding school at a time of significant growth and development.
We are looking for the following qualities:
• Inspiration, energy and passion about pupils’ learning
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• Aspirations to future career development opportunities
• High standards of appearance, professional conduct and expectations of staff and pupils
We can offer:
• A supportive and committed school family
• A school with a desire to continuously improve
• Highly motivated and talented staff with a strong team ethic
• A warm friendly atmosphere based on family values
• Ambitious and hardworking pupils
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 15th October at noon
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.