At Courthouse, our aim is for every child to flourish. We work hard but only on things that make a difference. You will be joining the senior leadership team of a 3 form entry Junior School with an inclusive ethos based in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
We’re looking for a leader who:
• Maintains a thriving culture of challenge and support
• Is an excellent professional role model for colleagues
• Has outstanding subject and pedagogical knowledge
• Is committed to developing a knowledge rich curriculum
• Is committed to a mastery approach to learning and believes that all children, given sufficient time and skilful scaffolding, can attain age related expectations
• Understands the common barriers to learning and effective strategies to address them
• Keeps up-to-date with educational research
We offer the successful candidate:
• Excellent research informed professional learning opportunities
• A dedicated and supportive team
• Children who love their school
Application packs are available from the school office by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed forms should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 15th June 2018
Interview date: 21st June 2018
Our School is committed to safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.