The Governors are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic leader to the key post of Assistant Headteacher at this highly successful mixed grammar school. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Senior Leadership Team at our outstanding school.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• a proven record of success as a leading practitioner and team leader
• vision, fresh ideas and the ability to think strategically
• a high level of communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• motivation, commitment, ambition and the potential to reach Headship
The responsibilities will include:
• supporting the academic, pastoral and co-curricular development of our students
• monitoring and evaluating student progress and attainment
• leading and developing staff teams
• leading on whole-school initiatives
Clitheroe Royal Grammar School is a mixed selective 11-18 Academy School with 1306 on roll (including 618 in the Sixth Form). The school is a centre of excellence and one of the highest achieving schools in the country. Our school is renowned for high quality teaching and learning, outstanding pastoral care and extensive extra-curricular provision.
Please complete the TES online application form which includes a supporting statement where we would like you to outline your particular strengths and how your experience has prepared you for this particular role. For further details please visit our website at www.crgs.org.uk.
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019 (09.00am). Interviews will be held on Friday 24th May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.