Start your journey in to Senior Leadership at North Primary
Watch our video about being part of our team...
Are you a dedicated and inspiring teacher?
- Have you made impact on learning in your current post?
- Are you ready for more challenge?
North Primary is a school with a rich cultural and aspirational ethos. Our curriculum strives to provide our pupils with hands on, creative experience. Our pupils are exceptional, they relish learning, have positive mindsets and are responsible.
- This role will be to continue to develop and support our foundation curriculum
- As a member of the school's Senior Leadership Team, you must be able to model best practice in planning, delivery of lessons and assessment
- You would also mentor colleagues who are either training to teach, or in their first years of teaching
North Primary is a member of PiXL, Challenge Partners and the London West Teaching School Alliance. We can offer you very high quality professional development. You would be joining a supportive and collaborative team.