Carr Mill Primary School is a vibrant one and a half form entry school, situated in the community of Carr Mill. We pride ourselves in the growing reputation Carr Mill has as an inclusive school that works hard to include all children. The Governors, staff, children and parents are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and well-motivated Assistant Headteacher to join an established and effective Senior Leadership Team for September 2017.
This is a key role for the school and we are determined to find the right person who:
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of how all pupils’ needs are met by outstanding teaching and learning.
- Inspires and motivates staff and has the ability to lead staff by example.
- Is able to support all parents, carers and children on their journey through education.
- Is passionate about and committed to inclusive practice.
- Can demonstrate excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Can build and support teams to work together to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all children.
- Shows a commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners.
- Is a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations.
In order to find the right person for this role, we are asking for experience of SENCo or who has experience leading English or Maths across school.
If you join the Senior Leadership Team at Carr Mill Primary, you will be well supported in your career through exceptional professional development, a knowledgeable governing body and most importantly, wonderful children and supportive staff.
The post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Section Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply for this position, please go to the online portal at https://secure.sthelens.net/website/ecvacancies.nsf alternatively please complete the attached teacher application form and return to Mr Maley, Carr Mill Primary School, Kentmere Avenue, St.Helens, Merseyside. WA11 7PQ.
Closing date: Noon on 23rd March 2017.
Interviews and tasks: 27 March and 30 March 2017.
Kentmere Avenue St Helens, WA11 7PQ, 01744 678223, http://www.carrmillprimary.co.uk/
Pupils on roll: 300