Assistant Headteacher: Strategic Leadership of Inclusion and SEND
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our school, where aspiration, variety and a positive atmosphere are the foundations of our success.
This semi-rural 11 – 16 comprehensive, with a prestigious local reputation and strong examination results, is seeking to appoint, a committed and enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher, with strategic responsibility for Inclusion and SEND. The person appointed will be a member of the school’s newly-restructured senior leadership team, including our new Headteacher.
- Work in partnership with Governors, the Headteacher and other senior leaders;
- Have a record of effective classroom practice based on high expectations of all students;
- Build on the strengths of our current Inclusion and SEND work;
- Demonstrate management, leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Be a qualified SENDCo or willing to undertake accredited training;
- Have the ability to motivate and support all members of our school community.