Ash Manor School is a successful 11-16 mixed comprehensive judged as “good” by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now on a journey to become outstanding.
We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, forward thinking colleague to join an experienced and highly successful Leadership Team. You will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a sound understanding of all aspects of teaching, learning and assessment. You should have demonstrable experience in improving the quality of provision in the area you have led in either a middle or senior leadership role along with a desire and determination to improve the educational experience of the students in Ash Manor School.
Excellent management, inter-personal and organisational skills are necessary together with an ability to support teams in working together, showing commitment to ensure equality of opportunity and accountability for all.
- Be an outstanding classroom teacher.
- Have proven leadership skills.
- Possess energy and enthusiasm.
- Be able to devise and sustain effective systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and inspire students and colleagues.
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to innovate.
- Be a team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Have outstanding organisation and communication skills.
- Aspire to deputy headship.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise students achievements even further.
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme.
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff.
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. Visit www.ashmanorschool.com > Vacancies. Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Monday 16 January 2017
Interviews: Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 January 2017.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.