Required September 2019
Due to a promotion we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a supportive and experienced Senior Leadership Team.
We are in a position to appoint an Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for Achievement. We are seeking applicants who have high expectations of students and staff, dynamic leaders with excellent interpersonal skills who have drive, ambition and a clear vision to be part of Lawn Manor’s Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced leader already contributing significantly to whole-school developments
• Be passionate about high standards and achievement and excellence for all
• Be passionate about Coaching/CPD
• Be knowledgeable about Teaching and Learning Strategies
• Be an enthusiastic team player
• Be an excellent teacher
The deadline for this post is 9am on Monday 25th March
Interviews will be held on Monday 1st & Tuesday 2nd April
Please see application pack for full details of the post.