We are seeking to appoint an outstanding leader with a strong track record of achievement and impact on student progress.
The candidate will:
- be well qualified, creative and dynamic, who is forward thinking with the drive and passion to lead on the development of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- be able to take the school's bespoke ACED Framework and create a culture where all pupils develop a life long love of learning
- Be an inspirational communicator and have the skills to challenge and encourage students to achieve their potential
- have the vision to lead on an whole school CPD programme that drives teachers towards higher standards of professional performance and happiness.
You will be joining an outstanding senior leadership team with a clear vision of school improvement.
If you are looking to work in a 'good with outstanding school' Ofsted 2013, with fantastic facilities then Roding Valley could be the place for you.
We can offer….
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a comprehensive Induction Programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work Scheme
- Canteen facilities
- Parking facilities
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at Senior and Middle Leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an 11-18 school in Essex, that is part of the Chelmsford Learning Partnership. The school enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton Tube Station (Central Line). It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the development of the sixth form, expansion of and the opening of our new Brook Building which will provide additional class bases and a state of the art learning centre.
For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net
Visits to the school or informal discussions with the Head of School; Mrs S Jenner, are welcome, please contact the school on 020 8508 1173 to arrange.
Roding Valley High School and its governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Please apply using the TES Application below
Closing date: Monday 15th October at 9am
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 17th October and Thursday 18th October 2018