St. Michael’s is a happy and successful Catholic School serving the community of South West Hertfordshire.
We are committed to the provision of an excellent holistic education for every student in our care. We are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic Assistant Headteachers for April 2018 to join our friendly and highly effective Senior Leadership Team. Applications are welcome from existing Senior Leaders and from aspirational Middle Leaders. St. Michael’s is currently enjoying great success and became a Teaching School in March 2016 thus further extending professional opportunities for all our staff.
Successful applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- active support of the Catholic Dominican Values of St. Michael’s;
- support of the Senior Leadership Team in shaping a vision and direction for the school, setting out high expectations and with a clear focus on student achievement, standards and quality of teaching;
- excellent role modelling for all members of staff and for students in all aspects of school life;
- outstanding classroom practice;
- the ability to contribute significantly to improvement in standards in the context of the School’s Ethos and Mission Statement;
- lead on whole school assessment, teaching & learning
To apply for this role please click on the apply button below. Applications to be received by midday Friday 24th November 2017.
Short listing will take place on Friday 24th November 2017 with interviews taking place on Monday 4th & Thursday 7th December.