The Governors seek to appoint an outstanding, forward thinking and inspirational leader to join our dynamic senior leadership team from September 2017. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development of the school as we continue to successfully raise standards and move to outstanding in all areas of the school.
The successful applicant will:
- be an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
- be deeply committed to raising attainment for all students in an inclusive school
- be imaginative, creative and visionary
- have proven leadership experience
- be a competent user of data
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to develop and sustain strong supportive relationships with all members of the school community and with external partners
The post holder will be responsible for the strategic lead for behaviour and inclusion across the school.
For a full job description and application pack, please download the documents from the TES website, or the schools website www.central.towerhamlets.sch.uk/Current-Vacancies
Applications are invited from post holders who meet the Selection Criteria.
A completed application and personal statement which addresses the role and selection criteria must be received by the Human Resources Manager by 9.00am on Thursday 23rd March at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place on Thursday 30th March 2017.
CFGS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.