Coppermill Primary is a culturally diverse school based in Walthamstow, with a total of 285 pupils on role including our 36 nursery places.
We pride ourselves as a well ordered, harmonious community with high expectations and high standards of work and behaviour. Our staff are dedicated to ensuring that every child is given the opportunity to use their abilities to the full through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
The Governors are seeking a dynamic, ambitious, committed and enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher who will lead and inspire staff. The Assistant Headteacher will work closely with the Headteacher, the Senior Leadership team and Governors to ensure high quality learning for all our children.
Coppermill has excellent transport links and is located within walking distance from Blackhorse Road underground station, on the Victoria line, and St James Street over ground station which has a direct link to Liverpool Street station.
We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Can lead, motivate, inspire and challenge
- Has a dynamic and enthusiastic approach with the vision to collaboratively lead the school
- Is approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching
- Has proven leadership and management skills
- Is proactive, analytical and self-reflective
- Can use their passion and commitment to make a real difference for children in our school
In return we can offer:
- A committed and supportive team aiming for excellence
- Children who are happy and eager to learn
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
- A role which will provide challenge and breadth and help you develop further Leadership skills
- Council staff benefits including the Cycle Scheme.
Application forms can be download below.
Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours of the school for potential candidates are available. Please contact the school office to arrange a suitable time. Please also visit the school website coppermillprimary.co.uk
Closing date: Saturday 18th May 2019
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 20th May 2019
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Coppermill Primary School
Tel: 020 8520 6267