Courageous, strategic leadership is crucial to the continuing future success at Felpham Community College. We want to appoint a highly talented and dynamic professional to join our senior leadership team.
Felpham Community College is a vibrant, forward-looking school on the south coast in West Sussex. Our January 2016 OFSTED inspection resulted in the school achieving ‘Good’ in all categories including Overall Effectiveness. The school is an 11-18, local authority, mixed comprehensive with 1350 students on roll and a successful sixth form of 200 students.
With this appointment, the ability to make a difference is more important than specific skills.
- committed to raising standards further in all aspects of our work;
- intent on distributing leadership;
- determined to become an outstanding, inclusive school;
- focussed on the learning needs of teachers as well as students.
- have a firm belief in the ability of all young people to succeed;
- have successful first-hand experience in implementing strategies that have raised standards;
- have a strong and visible presence;
- recognise and demonstrate high quality teaching and learning;
- lead others in creating a calm and purposeful learning environment;
- be able to provide the vision and nail the detail;
- have imagination, optimism and resilience.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Please visit our website www.felpham.com for more information and an application pack.
Alternatively, please contact Karen Batchelor (Headteacher’s PA) on 01243 838026 or by email at email@example.com
Visits to the school are welcome please contact Karen Batchelor via email to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 10am, Monday 24 April 2017.
Interviews are likely to be held on Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th May
FCC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance
Felpham Community College
Felpham Way, Felpham,
Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO22 8EL
Tel: 01243 826511