Whole School Raising Standards & Strategic Lead in Mathematics
We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Assistant Headteacher, to join an effective senior leadership team. This role will suit an existing Senior Leader or experienced Middle Leader with a strong academic track record, experience of effective leadership and be capable of building good working relationships with staff, students and parents. In addition, applicants will need to demonstrate experience within progress and outcomes for students.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to strategically lead the Head of Mathematics and their team to raise outcomes and embed high quality pedagogical practices
- A passion for raising standards through an uncompromising drive to achieve excellence in all that they do
- The highest standards of teaching & learning in their own classroom and the ability to model this to others
- An enthusiastic, positive professional who is committed to supporting all children to achieve and enjoy learning
- An experience, well-organised professional who is committed to working alongside and leading others to realise the vision for learning at Fareham Academy and ensure excellence for all
- Someone that will be excited about providing, demonstrating and facilitating a love of learning
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to lead and motivate teams if staff, and the strategic skills necessary to contribute effectively to our programme of whole school improvement
The senior leadership team at Fareham Academy is a dynamic and innovative team with a drive to deliver excellent progress and results for students. We can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive academy environment, where no two days are ever the same. In addition to this we can offer you:
- Polite and courteous students who are proud of the improvements we have made.
- Have an enthusiastic and friendly team of dedicated staff who can help you develop
- An incredibly supportive local community who want to see this this school be the best.
- Excellent CPD opportunities both internally and external leadership development.
- Access to an excellent working environment, staff wellbeing and professional development
- Be enrolled in the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- On-site Childcare Provision
For an informal discussion about this post with the Headteacher, more information or to arrange a visit, please contact the Academy on 01329 318003 or
Fareham Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding