Assistant Headteacher with Responsibility for Inclusion
Leadership Pay Scale 5 – 9
We are looking for an Assistant Headteacher to join our team from September 2018 or January 2019. This is a crucial role in the Leadership Team and the post would suit a qualified and knowledgeable SENCO who has the experience of working in a school with children who have a range of needs including a high proportion of pupils with EHCPs.
· Be passionate about learning
· An excellent practitioner with a creative approach
· Have high expectations for all children and yourself
· Have a qualification in the National Awards in Special Educational Needs Coordination
· Lead by example
· Demonstrate commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
· Be keen to develop your skills and experience
· Have a good sense of humour
· Friendly, enthusiastic children
· Exceptional professional development opportunities
· Supportive parents
· A strong and dedicated staff team
· A creative environment
We are at an exciting time in our development and this post offers an excellent opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact. Alfred Salter Primary school is a vibrant and inclusive school in a changing area of London. We pride ourselves on our strong ethos and we are committed to improving the outcomes for all our children. We have excellent transport links and are a few minutes walk from Canada Water station.
For an informal chat and to arrange a visit, which we highly encourage, please contact the Headteacher, Elli Prestage on 07740235557.
Alfred Salter Primary School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). We are unable to contact candidates who are not shortlisted.
Please contact Farhana Rahman to request an application pack or go to our website: www.alfredsalter.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th June, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 20th June