About the College
St Augustine's College - Sydney is a Catholic Congregational school for boys in Years 5 to 12, teaching the Augustinian values of Truth, Love and Community. The College has a strong academic tradition and commitment to pastoral care.
About the Role
• Commencing January 2018
• Northern Beaches location
• Temporary part-time position (Monday - Friday, 8.30am – 12.30pm)
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Experience working in a Science laboratory including an understanding of the relevant safety and legislative requirements
• The ability to support teaching staff in organising equipment for practical investigations
• Sound computer skills including spreadsheets and word processing
• A qualification in laboratory management along with knowledge of the Science curriculum would be advantageous
• A commitment to the Augustinian and Catholic ethos of the College is a condition of employment.
• Child Protection legislation applies, including a current Working with Children Check.
If you require further information regarding this position, please contact:
Danielle Stanway - Assistant Principal-Staff via email email@example.com.
Applications and curriculum vitae, including qualification transcripts and the name and contact details for three referees should be addressed to:
St Augustine's College, Sydney
Applications should be submitted in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 15 January 2018