We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic and inspirational professional to assist with the leadership of our highly skilled and collaborative Mathematics department. Working with the Head of Faculty and the newly appointed Lead in Mathematics, the successful candidate will be accountable for leading, managing and developing Mathematics across a key stage or key stages as well as other responsibilities.
You will be joining a strong and forward-thinking dedicated team of teaching staff who are committed to securing the highest outcomes for our students.
What are we looking for?
- An inspirational leader who can drive forward strategic priorities and translate these into practical actions;
- Demonstrable evidence of managing the curriculum;
- A leader who recognises the importance of numeracy and embeds it across the school;
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve excellence;
- An exemplary classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success and a relentless focus on student outcomes;
- An individual who is prepared to support the school beyond their job description and take part in a range of events and activities that form part of the life and ethos of our school.
For more information and to obtain an application form, please visit our website ww.calday.co.uk/vacancies
Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon on Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interviews will be held: w/c 24th May 2021
Calday Grange Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years