Are you a self-motivated person with a ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent communication skills?
Can you work as part of a dedicated team to enhance the learning experience for students?
If so, why not consider joining our school and make a difference to our students. The Pastoral team are a central hub within the school and we are looking for a dynamic, creative and energetic person with excellent communication and organisational skills to join the team. This is a high profile and crucial role within the school community.
What we are looking for:
• Experience of working with young people and a commitment to maximising the achievement of students
• An approachable individual to assist in the pastoral care and inclusion of students
• Someone with the ability to promote and encourage independent learning by liaising with teaching staff and the wider community
• A team player with effective organisational and communication skills both written and oral
• Someone with resilience and a capacity for demanding work who can support students with both their emotional well-being and academic progress
Why choose our school?
• We offer support and training based on individual needs
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
• Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
The post is for 37 hours per week working from 8.15am to 4.15pm (including unpaid breaks), term-time + 1 week to include 5 INSET days. The salary for this post is APT&C points 17 - 24 plus London Fringe, paid pro-rata and based on experience. Full-time figures are £24,491pa - £28,672pa + £898pa and the actual pro-rata salary range is £20,854 pa - £24,414 pa + £764pa.
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8800.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 6th December 2021 (10am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...