Assistant Premises Manager
36 hours pw (exact hours tbc)
Pay scale G02 pt 9-12, salary £18,546-£19,626 depending on experience
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual to join our team as an Assistant to our Premises Manager.
You will be hard working and pride yourself on doing a great job.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the school buildings and grounds are kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring the premises is properly maintained and complies with Health & Safety requirements
- Carrying out minor repairs and improvements
- Assisting with the management of school lettings
- Liaising with contractors
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate practical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks within a given timescale
- Ability to use own initiative and judgement
- Willingness to learn new skills and attend training as appropriate
Grimsdyke Primary is a “Rights Respecting” school that offers;
- A strong ethos of high expectations and performance.
- A bright, well-resourced working environment.
- Caring and committed staff and governors.
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
Grimsdyke School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application packs are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or can be collected in person from the school office.
Closing date: Midday on Wednesday 28th March 2018
Interviews: w/b Monday 16th April 2018