Assistant School Premises Manager
Salary Range: £21,478 - £24,110pa depending on experience, plus interrupted lunch allowance
Grade: Grade 6
Responsible to: School Premises Manager
Working pattern: 37hrs per week, all year round to be worked on an alternating shift rota pattern
Start Dates: ASAP
Wilmington Grammar School for Boys is looking to appoint a new Assistant School Premises Manager. Do you have demonstrable skills and experience in maintaining a large site and want to work in a friendly and supportive team?
Working to the school premises manager and alongside other members of the premises team you will need to demonstrate:
• An ability to carry out a range of practical/DIY tasks across a complex site
• An understanding of good health and safety knowledge and practice
• A clean driving licence (and willingness to undertake minibus driver training).
• A good level of education with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English.
• The commitment to safeguard the wellbeing of children at all times.
Members of the premises team work a shift rota pattern to cover the opening and closing of the school sites (currently from 7am to 3pm and 10.45am to 6.45pm during the school term).
We are looking to appoint the successful candidates as soon as possible.
What we can offer you:
As well as offering you a competitive salary; access to a generous pension scheme, and free on-site parking; there are also many additional benefits of working at our school including:
• An interrupted lunch allowance of £700 per year
• Access to a range of career enhancing development opportunities including formal, online and on the job training.
• A friendly and supportive staff team.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 12 December, with interviews & a skills test the following week.
Please complete our online application form which is available on the Careers and Vacancies page on our website www.endeavour-mat.co.uk, or search ‘Endeavour MAT
As a Trust we are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
School-based roles are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 but you are not required to disclose convictions or cautions that are ‘protected’, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to self-declare any information that would make them unsuitable to work with children.
All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Endeavour MAT aims to help our students find their own individual pathway to success.
Endeavour MAT was created to extend opportunities to all students in its care. We are unique in the area in that we have both selective and non-selectiv...