Why choose Dixons Sixth Form?
- D6A is a dedicated Sixth Form provider with 1000 level three students on roll and the successful candidates will join the senior leadership team of the rapidly growing and ambitious Dixons Sixth Form College
- These two roles arise due to the growth of the College and the exact responsibilities will be determined by the strengths of the appointed people
- The posts would suit candidates with either significant successful curriculum experience covering level 3 courses or pastoral experience
- An appreciation of the wider Sixth Form student experience is highly desirable
- The vast majority of D6A student progress to University, with a significant proportion progressing to Russell group universities. A track record of securing outstanding outcomes and progression for students is expected.
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 14 schools in Bradford, Leeds Liverpool and Manchester: primaries, secondaries, all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
We strongly advise potential candidates to contact the College on 01274 089770 and speak to Mark Rothery, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carly Teale, Deputy Principal (email@example.com) to discuss the role further.
Closing date : 5th January 2022 @ 9am
Full details of this role can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
About Dixons Sixth Form Academy
A note from the Principal
Dixons Sixth Form Academy is a new and exciting development – building on the established excellence of the other institutions in Dixons Academies Trust, we will be developing the very best po...