The Boulevard Academy
Join us as we continue to transform learning within our community
Job Title: Assistant Principal (CPD & Staff Development)
Start Date: Easter 2018 (September 2018 can be considered for the right candidate)
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
The Boulevard Academy is looking to appoint an exceptional Assistant Principal to join their existing Senior Leadership Team in Easter 2018.
This post will lead on CPD and staff development within the Academy.
Our vision is to become a fully inclusive and outstanding learning community and we believe that we are firmly on the journey to achieving this. Our June 2015 OFSTED inspection graded the academy as OUTSTANDING in all areas stating that ‘All Staff, led by the Principal, have the highest aspirations for the success of their students’
We can offer:
- The opportunity to influence learning as we grow each year
- Tailored smaller class sizes, and an environment which is conducive to learning
- A strong commitment to tailored professional development
- A school building which provides world class resources within our purpose built campus
- Have experience of CPD and staff development as well as performance management
- Take a lead on our ITT and NQT programme continuing the work already started. This will focus on SCITT/Schools Direct as well as links with other training providers
- Have experience of chairing internal leadership meetings
- Inspirational to colleagues and students- your energy, vision and creativity will be needed as we continue to build our new Academy
This is an exciting time for an individual to join an academy which embraces change and innovation and one where community links and parental engagement are high on our agenda.
For an application pack, to arrange a visit or an informal chat regarding this post and working at the academy please contact Diane Jamieson or Katie Mcwilliams on 0191 267 6555/07713323792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms should be submitted by Monday 15th January 2018 at 9am to Diane Jamieson via email.
Interviews will be held shortly after the closing date.
The Boulevard Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Principal – Andy Grace
The Boulevard Academy