Applications are invited for the position of :
Assistant Principal - Curriculum (APC) at St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Biloela commencing 20 January 2020.
This is an exciting leadership opportunity for applicants demonstrating deep commitment to Catholic education, who actively participate in the faith life of their parish, and who have strong teaching experience, academic qualifications and leadership qualities. As a member of the leadership team, the APC will influence and have responsibility for long and short-term goals in teaching, learning and curriculum. Additionally, the APC provides leadership in areas delegated by the Principal in the APC’s duty statement.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate that you are an effective leader who:
- is a practising Catholic with a sound understanding of, and commitment to Catholic education
- has experience of successful leadership in Catholic education
- can lead inspirational teaching and learning, and the development and implementation of ongoing school improvement initiatives
- has the interpersonal skills to build partnerships within the school and with the broader school community
- is willing to provide leadership in other areas delegated by the Principal in the APC duty statement.
- can lead in ways that will be consistent with:
- The message of Jesus and the Gospels
- Catholic church teachings, principles and values
- Diocesan policies and directives
- The Catholic Education Diocese of Rockhampton Charter
- Catholic Education Mission and Vision Statements, policies, practices and strategic directions.
For further information and to apply for this position, download an application package from our website today.
Applications close Monday, 16 September 2019.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Existing not to be different, but to make difference...