Assistant Principal – Inclusion (L12-16)
Samuel Lister Academy is an improving school. In March 2017 as part of the Priority Schools Building Programme we moved into a brand new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities.
We are looking to appoint an Assistant Principal who will be responsible for leading within the area of Inclusion. The Academy is looking for someone who is passionate about improving the life chances of young people.
The successful candidate will have experience of leading a team, can demonstrate leadership impact in securing strategic improvements in attendance and improvements in the safeguarding and wellbeing agenda. You will have the ability to use data to inform and diagnose areas of underperformance and have experience of implementing strategies to establish consistently high standards of behaviour, improvements in attendance and student well-being.
The successful candidate will occupy a key role in the Academy.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact and would be an ideal role for an experienced member of staff who is looking for their next challenge.
We are looking for:
● An excellent practitioner who is passionate about the safety, welfare, progress and well-being of our students
● A candidate with the ability to enthuse, inspire & motivate staff and students alike
● A candidate with experience of PSHCE/SMSC curriculum development and delivery
● A candidate with experience of leading a team and significantly contributing to its success through leadership development and ethos.
We can offer:
● An opportunity to join an Academy that is committed to developing innovative approaches
● An opportunity to further your continuing professional development
● State of the art brand new classrooms and equipment
● An opportunity to make a difference
Samuel Lister Academy is part of the Bradford College Education Trust. The Trust provides staff with excellent opportunities for professional development, training and support.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for we would welcome your application. For an application pack or to discuss further please contact our recruitment partner, Paula Read at Hays Education on 0113 2003710 or email email@example.com
The Samuel Lister Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Closing Date for completed applications is Friday 13th October 2017 at 9am
Interviews will take place between 16th October – 19th October 2017.