We are genuinely seeking a candidate of the highest calibre, without any specific subject requirement, although the ability to contribute to the development of the school in one or more of these key areas is essential for initial focus: leadership of Learning and teaching, student personalised learning; pastoral care, guidance and support; student progress monitoring. As a result, the exact portfolio of roles will be determined after appointment.
- Would you like the opportunity to make a real difference in a school that has a strong learning and achievement culture?
- Do you have a real commitment to making a difference in a community where we are at an exciting stage of our development?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic and thriving environment where learning is our core principle, which underpins everything that we do?
- Do you believe that there are no limits to what can be achieved?
- If so, we would be delighted that you consider The Adeyfield Academy as your next career move.
The Assistant Principal will be expected to be a significant contributor to the Senior Leadership Team; to engage with strategic planning; to lead, manage, monitor and evaluate; and to set a personal example to students and staff. He or she will also be confident with decision-making and contributing to managing the school. The Person Specification encapsulates the qualities identified to carry out these aspects of the role.
Key benefits to being an employee of The Adeyfield Academy:
- Excellent facilities.
- All staff encouraged and supported in their personal development.
- Desirable location to live or work.
- Great transport links and perfectly located for job seekers from Herts, Beds, Bucks and North and West London.
We welcome visits from potential applicants. Please contact Janice Flowers – Principal’s PA on 01442 406020.
The Adeyfield Academy is set in the heart of the community of Hemel Hempstead and is a mixed, all ability 11-18 sponsored Academy and part of the ATLAS Multi Academy Trust.
For further details and an application form please visit www.adeyfieldschool.org
Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(This advert may be retracted if a suitable candidate applies.)
Closing Date: Thursday 17 October at 9.00am
Interviews: w/c Monday 21 October
The Adeyfield Academy is a member of ATLAS Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.