This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding school
Ark Burlington Danes Academy is a non-selective, all-through comprehensive school. The academy opened in September 2006 and has made rapid progress to become a highly successful and over-subscribed local school. In its 2013 Ofsted inspection, Ark Burlington Danes was rated 'outstanding' in every category.
We are looking for an outstanding Assistant Principal to build on this success and make Ark Burlington Danes exceptional. You will:
- be responsible for leading on behaviour management at the academy
- be an outstanding practitioner who constantly demonstrates the highest standards of strategic insight, planning and delivery
- Have high expectations of pupils
- be focused on the high attainment of all pupils and be determined to succeed
- have a clear vision for continuous improvement
- have a demonstrable track record of success in the classroom and will have significant experience as a department leader, pastoral leader or as a member of a senior team
You will work with an experienced SLT and will be given the opportunity to broaden and develop your skills. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a committed, creative candidate and with the drive and passion to help make us a truly world class school.
Visits to the academy before application submission are welcomed. Please contact Julia Morson on 0208 735 4972 or email Julia.email@example.com to arrange this.
If you share in our commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you. For information about the school, please go to www.burlingtondanes.org.
To apply please visit: https://goo.gl/8YKFpm. Please complete your application by 4:00pm on Monday 19th February 2018.
If you have any technical issues please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Ark Burlington Danes Academy, Wood Lane, London W12 0HR
Closing Date: 4:00pm on Monday 19th February 2018
Interview Date: W/c Monday 19th February 2018
Start Date: April 2018
Salary: Ark Leadership Scale (L16)
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.