Our Client, a top Independent school located in Darling Downs region, seeks a new Assistant Principal - Identity. Our Client is an educational community fostering Christian Living in the Catholic tradition. They offer a wide range of academic and vocational subjects and cater for the individual Academic, Spiritual, Sport, Culture and Social Interaction. The school has a House System providing pastoral care for all students. Mentor teachers meet with students each morning and afternoon to guide and encourage in a supportive environment.
About the Role:
- Permanent, Continuing appointment
- Key Accountabilities involve leading the religious life of the College
- Candidates who are established or aspiring leaders encouraged to apply
About the School:
- Strong Catholic ethos
- Highly regarded Darling Downs school
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Must hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be eligible to work in Australia; Working VISA or Permanent Residency
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with Queensland College of Teachers
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #TES JO-1710-522375 or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).