Parkwood Hall is a residential and day school for pupils aged 8-19 years with moderate to severe learning difficulties and other complex needs including autism and language difficulties. We are passionate about our Co-operative values of self-help, self- responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and solidarity.
- An inspirational and aspirational full time Assistant Principal to lead our Post 16 Provision
- Provide excellent leadership
- Appropriately challenge
- Outstanding class teaching.
- Mentor, coach and support colleagues by targeting their professional development
- Ensure that the curriculum is vibrant, purposeful and engaging for all our pupils
- Emotionally intelligent and experienced
- Excellent approach to positive behaviour
- Post 16 experience in a specialist setting would be an advantage.
Your gain will be working within a vibrant and change embracing environment that prepares pupils for their adult lives. You will be joining an experienced forward-thinking senior leadership team who are committed to continuous improvement to become a Centre of Excellence for all our pupils.
All posts are subject to references, enhanced clearance from the DBS. Application forms and information can be found at www.parkwoodhall.co.uk
Parkwood Hall Co-operative Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and DBS Disclosure is required.
Closing date: Noon Monday 17th May 2021
Interview date: Friday 21st May 2021
Parkwood Hall Co-operative Academy
- Special needs with state - academy funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 8 - 19 years
Mission Statement: growth through personal and social development
Parkwood Hall Special Needs School converted to a Co-operative Academy in 2015 to secure our independent future, having first become Foundation Trust School in 2014. We are now in the ...