Trinity Academy Halifax is the outstanding flagship school in the Trinity Multi-Academy Trust. The academy has a relentless focus on improving and being the very best we can be for the students in our care. Our vision is to inspire each and every student to achieve their potential, both in and out of the classroom, through high-quality teaching and pastoral support provided within an environment led by our Christian values. Our ambition is to provide students with the values, experiences and academic achievements that open doors to them regardless of their starting points. This has led to our students achieving nationally recognised awards and record-breaking GCSE results. Their Progress 8 score places the academy consistently in the top 5% of all schools nationally (+0.59 in 2018 and estimated +0.60 in 2019).
We value the impact of inspiring, imaginative and strong leaders. We are looking to appoint a high quality, experienced leader to the post of Assistant Principal within our senior leadership team. They will provide strategic leadership for aspects of our student support programme including behaviour and standards; the successful candidate would be joining an ambitious, forward thinking team of senior leaders who are continuing to secure improvements across the board.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders
- Outstanding student behaviour with a first class behaviour for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources and world class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package for staff, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching School Alliance
- A range of staff benefits, including reduced cost health cover and childcare support
What are we looking for?
- A dynamic, passionate and inspirational leader
- A leader with significant pastoral experience
- A commitment to achieving excellent results for students
- A candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining the flagship academy that sets the standards for the schools that are part of an ambitious and forward-thinking academy trust.
Interested candidates are invited to attend one of our open evenings on the 5 and 9 December (3:30pm – 5:30pm) for an opportunity to look around our school and meet with senior leaders. To log your interest in attending or to arrange an alternative date / time for a visit, please contact Faye Pollard at F.Pollard@trinityacademyhalifax.org.
Start date: To be discussed at interview
Closing date: 9.00am Wednesday 11 December 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 16 December 2019
Apply now! For further information about this role, the benefits of working for the trust and how to apply, visit our recruitment website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies. Here you can also view our Staff Prospectus.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.