Assistant Principal - Teaching and Learning, Professional Development required from April 2018
Crown Hills Community College is seeking to appoint a well-motivated and proactive person to join the leadership team to further improve the quality of teaching and learning, professional development and provision for the more able throughout the college.
We are looking for an outstanding leader; someone with high expectations, a love for teaching, able to inspire, laugh and enjoy the challenges of the role. You will need to be a team player; you will go the extra mile to support our students and want to continually develop them.
• Got the resilience and strength of character to lead with our values?
• Transformed the quality of teaching and learning to produce outstanding outcomes for pupils from deprived backgrounds?
• Coached and developed staff?
• A strong commitment to professional development
• An exceptional building and resources to match
• An experienced team that will challenge and support you
We would strongly encourage you to attend one of our information evenings where you will be able to visit in person, meet the senior team and hear the Principal explain the vision and values of the College.
Please contact the Principal’s PA, Jo Amey (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your attendance.
Information Evening 1 - Thursday 11th January 2018 at 4.30pm
Information Evening 2 - Tuesday 16th January 2018 at 4.30pm
Please complete the attached application form (apart from section 7) and email it together with a separate document no more than 2 sides of A4 (font 12) outlining how you meet the person specification for this role under the following headings: Experience Ability, Skills and Knowledge Personal Qualities
Closing Date: Friday 19th January at 12pm
Interviews 31st Jan / 1st Feb 2018