North Shore Academy is seeking an outstanding, Assistant Principal to start in April 2017 or sooner if possible, to join us in our innovative academy on its journey to outstanding.
We are looking for an exceptional Assistant Principal, who will lead the Academy’s Teaching and Learning Programme impacting on the standard of Teaching and Learning across the curriculum.
You will be a successful leader with a proven track record of school improvement, either at Curriculum Leader or Assistant Principal level. You will have significant experience of raising achievement, leading change, developing Teaching and Learning and possess excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate staff and students to achieve excellence.
- Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students’ attainment and achievement.
- Monitor and track student progress across the academy
- Coach and develop teachers to achieve consistently outstanding lessons.
- Work with the Principal and Senior Leadership team to develop and implement the vision for the Academy, ensuring targets are achieved.
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
- High quality new school building and facilities opened in April 2013.
- Students with a desire to achieve.
The successful applicant will be joining a Northern Education Trust Academy who will invest in their future (we are in partnership with Teach First, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders to ensure quality training and development).
North Shore Academy is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We expect all adults who work in our Academy to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
Further information and application packs for the above posts are available to download from our website www.northshoreacademy.org.uk Applications must be returned via email to Jo Healey, HR Administrator - email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday 5th December 2016
Short Listing and Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 5th December 2016
Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you have not been contacted by Tuesday 6th December 2016 (4pm)