Midland Academies Trust has the opportunity to invite a colleague interested in joining a knowledge focused trust to our senior team by appointing an Assistant Principal for The Nuneaton Academy to start Autumn 2019.
You will have heard about The Midland Academies Trust, where we believe that our staff are our greatest resource. Everything we do as a Trust has to fulfil the twin aims of accelerating student progress and reducing staff workload – if it doesn’t achieve both we simply don’t do it
We want it to be easy for our staff to help students achieve well and be prepared for a successful future. That’s why we continually review how we work and actively promote teachers as experts in their classrooms; provide a curriculum which is rich and deep in knowledge and work within a network of schools committed to using and sharing research led practice. .
• Our students have clear classroom routines so no time is wasted
• Our teachers give whole class feedback, not individualised marking
• Our middle leaders focus on student learning, not data input
• Our senior leaders manage student conduct, not our staff
• Our faculties plan and work together on shared approaches
• Our five year curriculum is highly ambitious and knowledge-led
• Our staff are valued as professional experts in their field
• Our Trust sets time for collaboration and learning from experts
• Our annual calendar of meetings and events are released before the start of the academic year
• Our five year, knowledge-rich curriculum features common examination boards across all schools
We love curriculum
We love young people
We work for social justice
We care for each other
We are looking for someone who shares our commitments If this sounds like you, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Visits to the Academy are available on:
Tuesday 9th April at 9 a.m. and Thursday 11th April at 9 a.m.
12 noon Monday 29th April 2019
Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th May 2019
If you would like an informal chat or to visit our school so that you can see for yourself the excellent opportunities available, please contact the PA to the Principal, Tel: 02476 341134 or email: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful candidate will therefore be required to completed an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College.