Good Counsel College, Innisfail
Assistant Principal - Wellbeing
Fixed Term Position (5 Year Contract)
Commencing: 15 July 2019
Applications Close: 5.00pm, Friday 17 May 2019.
Previous applicants will be considered and need not reapply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation;
- Be registered or be eligible to register with Queensland College of Teachers;
- Be committed, practicing Catholic with examplary leadership and teaching skills, sound curriculum knowledge, approrpiate tertiary qualifications, excellent communication skills and a commitment to the practice of Catholic Education.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
1. Complete Employment Application Form
Complete the attached Employment Application Form. Please notify your referees that you are applying for this position and ensure you have their consent to nominate them. A referee from your current or most recent line manager must be included. It is the Applicant’s responsibility to ensure all referee information provided is accurate and contact details are correct and that their referee returns the completed Referee Report by the application close date.
2. Covering Letter (Maximum 2 Pages)
Provide a covering letter outlining your experience and reason for applying for this position.
3. CV/Resume (Maximum 2 Pages)
Provide a CV/Resume which includes:
- Employment history (position, organisation, employment dates)
- Professional memberships
- Professional Development (any other courses you have completed or are currently enrolled in)
4. Selection Criteria (Maximum 2 Pages)
Address selection criteria as outlined in the position description.
5. Supporting Documentation
Provide supporting documentation which include:
- Qualifications and academic transcripts
- Most recent Appraisal Report
o Queensland College of Teachers
o Professional Membership
6. Submit Application
Submit your application comprising of:
- Employment Application Form
- Covering Letter
- Selection Criteria
- Supporting Documentation
7. Referee Reports
Provide supporting Referee Reports which include:
- Referee Reports
- Church Representative/Relgious or Clergy Report
Ms Cathy Barrett
Ph: (07) 4063 5300
You will receive confirmation of receipt of your application.