We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Site Manager to join Moseley School and Sixth Form. This is an important role, providing caretaking supervision and overseeing cleaning services at Moseley School and Sixth Form.
Are you an individual, with a real passion to deliver the highest standards?
Our perfect Assistant Site Manager candidate will:
• Enjoy working in a busy environment
• Have good working knowledge of the management, security, safety and maintenance of school buildings
• Have experience of supervising staff and contractors
• Have an excellent understanding of Health & Safety
• Be able to maintain accurate maintenance records and site risk assessments
• Ensure attention to detail and take pride in the work that they do
• Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, and produce work to the required standards and to agreed timescales.
If this is you come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 195 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.