VACANCY FOR ASSISTANT PREMISES MANAGER
The Crescent Primary opened as a brand new school in September 2011. The school occupies a beautiful, historic, refurbished building in Selhurst, Croydon. We are looking for an Assistant Premises Manager to join our team as soon as possible. We need someone who is self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude to work well within our current team taking the best possible care of our building and facilities.
· Hours of work are generally from 10:45am to 6:30pm Monday to Thursday & 11:00am – 6:30pm Friday with a 30-minute lunch break per day.
· 52 weeks a year with 28 day’s annual leave.
· Salary – Grade 4, Scale Points 19 – 21 £21,198 to £22,425 per annum.
· Flexibility is required to change shifts if required.
· There may be the occasional need for evening and weekend working to oversee lettings.
We Can Offer the right person:
· A fantastic working environment with great school facilities to work in
· Excellent public transport links
· The opportunity to learn new skills with access to health, safety and premises related training.
· The opportunity to work within a school that provides a caring and stimulating environment for children.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 16th December 2018
Interviews: To be held in the week shortly after the closing date.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school before making an application. Please contact the Office to make an appointment.
Applicants should download and complete The Crescent Primary School job application form which can be found on the School’s website. www.thecrescentprimaryschool.co.uk.
Applications should be emailed to: Office@thecrescent.croydon.sch.uk
The school will not accept CVS. Please include a short statement of support with your application (no more than one side of A4) relating your knowledge, skills and experience to the job description and person specification of the job that you are applying for.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references are required for appointment to this post.