In this brand new, exciting new role you will be assisting the SENCo in the day-to-day operation of the school's SEN department, ensuring policies are followed to support the achievement of all SEN(D)/Additional Needs (including English as an Additional Language(EAL)) students.
We’re looking for you if you have…
- Successful experience working in an administrative role
- Successful experience in Special Educational Needs (desirable but not essential
- An excellent level of Literacy and Numeracy
- The aptitude to adapt to changing circumstances
- Excellent communication skills
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path
- Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust
- Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay and Childcare Voucher Scheme
This post is full time (37 hours per week) during term time and Non pupil days (39 weeks per year).
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the TES or school website.
Closing date 12pm Friday 13th October 2017.
We are committed to equal opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.